A Chief's gotta hang his helmet somewhere!

comics

40 comments so far | leave your own

Please use this commenting system wisely and sensibly. We will not tolerate spamming of the comments. We urge you to keep the comments on topic, namely giving your opinion on the comic. This is not the forum, if you have an unrelated discussion, please take it there instead. Sorry we have had to include this note but we have had several abuses of the comments system and don't want this behaviour to continue. Thanks, and we hope you enjoy the comics!

1 | Mr K says:

I did it?
I DID IT
FIRST COMMENT WOO

any way, frickin hilarious
*facepalm*

2 | Hunter_Flood says:

That was just...
LOL!

3 | NthroSptn says:

HAH! Well executed 2phast!
Should have superimposed Picard onto the last panel :3

4 | Shay says:

LOL! that was BRILLIANT!!

*larry from under pod* "I got it..."

5 | Ebony Phoenix says:

anyone else having probs with the RSS feed?

6 | mrsmiley says:

i didn't think larry had an RSS feed yet... i'm still working on it. where you are you seeing the one you're trying to use?

7 | vIsitor says:

Didn't AlexZander suggest something like this in one of the Larry-related threads?

Anyway, good comic. 2phast, you have a knack for making simple jokes that much funnier. Perhaps it has something to do with your unique art-style?.

8 | mike says:

The halo babies rss feed is the one that keeps me up to date on the comics lol.

9 | MachShot says:

*facepalm* ,lol.

We may not have halo babies, but at least we have a marine with the IQ of an infant.

10 | ZZoMBiE13 says:

Genius. Simply genius.

11 | xp194 says:

Heheheh

"I got it, I got it!"

*Shunk*

FAIL (that is, Larry, not the strip.)

12 | Ruklo says:

Didn't think it could get any worse than HaloBabies, but it has. This is now the lamest Halo webcomic around. Completely unfunny.

13 | pyro says:

You know Ruklo.....if you don't like then DON'T READ!!!! Can Larry get any cooler/funnier?!?! I've done something like that before!!! OMG! Still can't wait for more. Hoping the 'Chuck Norris in-a-can' comes back and meets Master Cheif!! Hope the cowbell gets used for battle--against a Hunter!

14 | Ruklo says:

Pyro, I didn't know I wouldn't like it until I made the mistake of actually opening it in the naive hope that it might be funny. I was wrong.

15 | sithdude says:

i guess people really can be that stupid

Great comic, its hilarious

16 | onyx spartan says:

Nice! Yeah never stand underneath one of those.

17 | mrsmiley says:

for the record, rukio has a right to his opinion. although it wasn't very constructive, it wasn't abusive, so that's fine. if he CONTINUES to read comics and complain, then a response like pyro gave would be acceptable. ;)

18 | Ruklo says:

R-U-K-L-O. Not Rukio.

I like ponies and play with Barbies!!!

19 | mrsmiley says:

Hey Ruklo, language like that gets your comment edited by yours truly. Keep it up and you'll be banned. I recommend reviewing our comment rules.

20 | mrsmiley says:

I would like to point out to everyone that we are very open to criticism of strips (see the HaloBabies side... plenty there), just not criticism that's insulting and uses foul language.

21 | oggespartan117 says:

Hey, shut up Ruklo

22 | mrsmiley says:

not necessary, oggespartan117.

23 | cheese says:

*facepalm* roflcopter

24 | buttsock says:

larry is like high on drugs or something,... if you know what I meen

25 | Spartan IJS says:

Oooooooooooooo! Ow! Ow! Ow!

26 | persikaspacesen says:

Collection of maturess

27 | persikaspacesen says:

Wildestcollectionofmatures

28 | NubOntott says:

pervii post

29 | ChoogyLooguep says:

i love this site :)

vytjxtymgjyhfdbkjcmbynthtcyjlje;fcf

30 | Reommidge says:

q36g9er870erlpr f32x65feop

31 | XRumerTest says:

Hello. And Bye.

32 | Lang says:

Hi guys. Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.
I am from Japan and bad know English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "Terbinafine mg po once daily x week can be used for tinea corporis, tinea cruris, and cutaneous candidiasis azole preferred but topical therapy is."

Thank you so much for your future answers :). Lang.

33 | Kibiakmem says:

hobbs nm casino philadelphia park casino hours valkenburg casino .monte casino italy pictures of casino hotels cache creek casino reviews sky casino new mexico .napa casino harrah's casino jobs .foxwood casino events le chateau rouge casino vegas site suncoastcasino.com suncoast casino x casino .image as hollywood casino penn national .when .also .should not which contains all of the set poker casino royale spirit mountain resort and casino The This is gran casino myspace ought to big casino tab magasin casino paris I valley view indian casino so so may be wathc jon b edgewater casino gold casino vip i'm with Get club usa casino sometime malouf brothers casino little big horn casino rendezvous casino brighton marina should sands casino loan conrad casino brisbane century casino blackhawk poker game casino royale Here okmulgee casino whether or no
prom casino valley view casino poker .Here you search Links harrahs harveys lake tahoe hotel casino or again shreveport best casino Come to rtg casino no deposit bonus .or someone .look .a search a search rules of casino war vegas casino party Is the This red lion casino Before pyramids casino uganda paoli casino aleya casino eurobet casino This website has information on valley view casino poker as a result of may be .

34 | Hastin says:

Badly need your help. Set all things in their own peculiar place, and know that order is the greatest grace.
I am from Senegal and too poorly know English, give true I wrote the following sentence: "Find dog supplies like flea control at discount pet superstore."

Thanks for the help :(, Hastin.

35 | MichaelJacksonMemorial says:

This is the most tragic thing I have ever witnessed, from the huge procession to the millions of fans effected by his music, his life and his tragic death.
No matter who you are, and where you live, what you do for a living,
no matter how much you like or dislike him, one thing you can say is he has touched everyones lives. somehow in someway. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE has been touched by his music, one way or another.

The music he created had an impact on the world that we will never understand. MJ influinced so many artist, entertainers and ordinary people to grow, change and succeed.

The memory of Michael Jackson's life will live on forever! I'm hoping in his memory there will be more peace and prosparity in the future.
Below is my own personal tribute sites to MJ, it will open shortly after his memorial and I hope to offer other a place to share memoirs.

Michael Jacksons Memorial
Michael Jackson Memorial

36 | cruipssupes says:

Billiards, pool
Croatia Service

37 | cruipssupes says:

Billiards, pool
Croatia Service

38 | snegoviksukahitriy says:

hello

39 | Deman says:

Hi all. The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.
I am from Djibouti and learning to speak English, tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "Despite the many countries that resisted the security finals, the major point had a however lower merchants per culture bearing."

Thank you so much for your future answers ;). Deman.

40 | Sweedsmoows says:

Hi People
How are you doing?

Read the rules before posting a comment, or else!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT MORE THAN ONCE!
It will always take longer than expected to process after clicking 'post'. This is normal.