A Chief's gotta hang his helmet somewhere!

comics

11 comments so far | leave your own

Please use this commenting system wisely and sensibly. We will not tolerate spamming of the comments. We urge you to keep the comments on topic, namely giving your opinion on the comic. This is not the forum, if you have an unrelated discussion, please take it there instead. Sorry we have had to include this note but we have had several abuses of the comments system and don't want this behaviour to continue. Thanks, and we hope you enjoy the comics!

1 | Nemesis says:

First post!!! Woohoo!!!

2 | NWolf says:

I'm with him on this one, I'd be stuck on one for days

3 | [S]ally [R]ichards says:

Haha. It'd be funny if I got stuck, but I'm usually pretty good at those. Including Sudoku.

4 | oggespartan117 says:

F**king hate those crosswords

5 | Your brain says:

They should use my lolsword! This is my lolsword:

. . lol
lolololololololololololololol
. . lol

It's shiny.

6 | Your brain forgot to says:

It also functions as a pen and it can talk!!!

7 | i say says:

larry is a sad failure

8 | i say says:

larry is a sad failure

9 | Christina says:

How are you. I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.
I am from Bangladesh and also am speaking English, give true I wrote the following sentence: "Then apply terbinafine hydrochloride cream lamisil at cream, with a picture when I switched to the lamisil, the result was dramatic, which is why I used."

With best wishes ;-), Christina.

10 | Pete says:

Good Day. Above all things, never be afraid. The enemy who forces you to retreat is himself afraid of you at that very moment.
I am from Bahrain and , too, and now am writing in English, give true I wrote the following sentence: "Consumersearch rates reviews of flea control methods, comparing user reports with advice from veterinarians."

Thanks 8). Pete.

11 | Doreen says:

Hello everyone. Any transition serious enough to alter your definition of self will require not just small adjustments in your way of living and thinking but a full-on metamorphosis.
I am from Herzegovina and too bad know English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "However new zealand rates apply typically say a after-school per agglomeration traditionally is the secrecy in australia and humble facilities."

:( Thanks in advance. Doreen.

Read the rules before posting a comment, or else!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT MORE THAN ONCE!
It will always take longer than expected to process after clicking 'post'. This is normal.